Photo: https://www.drzimmerman.com/tuesdaytip/4-steps-engaging-people

” How would you create a PLN prior to engaging in a social media campaign on a topic of your choice?”

Before starting a social media campaign on a subject of my choosing, I would connect and collaborate with peers and professionals who have various backgrounds and expertise to develop a PLN. When adding people to my PLN, I will be attentive and selective and make sure they are worthwhile and helpful. I’ll also implement Woods’ most important techniques for building a robust PLN, such as(Woods, 2013):

• Know that all PLNS are different: I will make sure that my PLN accurately represents me since what works for someone else might not work for me.
  • Ask and Listen: In order to learn from those around me, I will actively inquire about and listen to their experiences and passions.
  • Leverage Technology: I’ll utilise social media to expand my personal network and meet new individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
  • Look outside of L&D: I’ll make an attempt to seek outside of my PLN because there are plenty of individuals in related and dissimilar fields that I can learn from.